Michelle loves to speak to healthcare audiences, corporations, churches, university groups and other organizations that are interested in personal and spiritual growth. Her favorite topics are:
- “All We Have Is Today” with a focus on the content of Michelle’s book
- Stroke and stroke recovery from a patient’s perspective
- Coma and a near death experience
- Hospice: Death & Dying
- Becoming all that you are created to be
- Living a full life with a disability
In addition to these subjects of discussion, Michelle will gladly create an original topic in order to cater her presentation to an organization’s specific needs. Everyone needs a little inspiration every now and then, and there is no one better than Michelle to provide that.
Michelle earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from California Lutheran University and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Chapman University. If you are interested in booking Michelle for a speaking engagement, please let us know the type of event, intended event date, your name, your role with the organization, and your contact number.